It is an asymmetrical structure with a home-barn basis. Amish Buildings’ “Gambrel Home”. There is a lot of interest in small houses, alternative construction styles and building techniques. Cost is a concern for some. Others are attracted to the rustic appearance.
You can sell the house as it is, use it for guest rooms, or store your barn as you construct another house. Why not add later a kitchen, bathroom or sink?
Gambrel Building Heights
12’W = 14’H
14’W = 14’6″H
16’W = 15′ 3″H
DELLUXE GAMBREL CABIN FEATURES
- 8′ Sidewalls
- 2 x 4 Wall Framing, 16″ on center
- 2 x 4 Rafters, 16″ on center
- CDX Plywood RoofSheathing
- 25-Year Fiberglass Shingles
- 15# Felt Paper
- Continuous Ridge Vent and Soffit Ventilation
- Aluminum Drip Edge
- 2 x 8 Tongue & Groove Treated Flooring
- 36″ 9-lite Steel Entry Door
- The lock will fit the entry door
- Cedar 1 x4 Trim
- Cedar Fascia Boards 1×6 on the Premiere and Deluxe
- Porch with Cedar Posts
Please see the images below.
In our database, you can find out more about Amish Buildings or other cabin-builders. Home Designers and Builders Directory. By searching for the company’s name, you can find builders near your location.
See more: Buildinghomesandliving