Privacy and GDPR Policies at Uhemu.com
The GDPR guidelines apply to Uhemu.com (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our” throughout this policy). The company is committed to protect the privacy of you and your security through protecting your personal information. This policy defines the kinds of personal information we collect, and how we use and protect the information we collect, as well as the rights you have with regard to the personal data we collect.
Personal Information We Collect
We may gather and process the following personal information from you:
- Your name and your contact information including email address, as well as your telephone number.
- Information on payment and billing , including information about bank accounts and credit cards as well as details
- Other information you provide to us during your interactions with us on our website or via customer support
We collect this data at the time you
- Sign up for an account
- You can place an order via our website
- Contact us through our website or via our customer service
- Participate in our surveys, or be part of our promotions
How We Use Your Personal Information
We store your personal information to serve the following purposes:
- To ensure the maintenance and provision of our services.
- To take care of your transactions and order
- We will get in touch with you with regards to your account and other services.
- To offer assistance to customers
- to provide you with promotional and marketing materials.
We also can utilize your private data for a variety of reasons that are compatible with the main purpose behind gathering it. If we must use your personal information to achieve purposes that aren’t line with the intention of the initial collection We’ll ask your consent.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take adequate security precautions to protect your personal information provided to us from unauthorised access the data, its use, and disclosure. We utilize secure servers, firewalls, and encryption technology to protect your personal data. We also restrict access to your private information to employees who are required to be aware of this information so that they can provide service the customers we serve.
Your rights in in relation to personal information you supply:
- You are entitled to see your personal data
- You are entitled to have your personal information is updated or removed
- Right to object to having to consent for the processing of personal information
- You have the option to restrict access to personal information
- The ability to transfer information
- You can unsubscribe at any time
To be able to take advantage of the rights mentioned above, you must contact us via email to [insert email adress[insert email numberinsert email address]. We will respond to your email within 30 calendar days.
We could share your personal data with third-party service providers who aid us in providing service. We will only disclose your personal information to a third-party service provider that has entered into a contract to safeguard your personal information in compliance with GDPR.
We could also provide the details of your personal information to law enforcement officers as well as other agencies of the government as per the law.
Changes to This Policy
This policy could be changed periodically. Any changes made to this policy are posted to our website.
In the event that you are concerned about concerns about the policy or our handling of your personal information we can be reached at Contact Us Page
Latest update: March 25, 2023